Looking to stay up-to-date with what’s written here at [sitename]? There are a few ways to do so!
Instant notification email subscription
For instant access to all new content, you can subscribe via email.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Subscribe via Email” show_subscribers_total=”1″]
You can also choose to follow individual posts’ conversations via their comment forms.
Delayed gratification via syndication feed
You can also subscribe using syndication feeds which will update as quickly as your preferred subscriptions manager updates. If you’re new to syndication feeds, I recommend using NewsBlur, and you can subscribe to any of the following feeds that you want.
- Primary feed — you’ll be notified whenever there is new content of any kind
- Comments feed — you’ll be notified whenever there is a new comment made on any post here
Every category or tag can be subscribed to. Every post’s comments can be subscribed to individually. Basically, wherever you are on the site, if you tack
feed/ onto the end of the address, you’ll arrive at some sort of syndication feed. Experiment, and subscribe only to the content that you want!
- Example post comments feed: KJV 1611 vs. KJV 1769
- Example tag archives feed: WordPress tag archive
- Example category archives feed: Autobio category archive