The weirder you’re going to behave, the more normal you should look. It works in reverse, too. When I see a kid with three or four rings in his nose, I know there is absolutely nothing extraordinary about that person. —P.J. O’Rourke
- Caught in a multiple story building when it catches fire? Need fresh air until rescue arrives? If you have a plastic tube handy…
- Betcha can’t find Waldo.
- The murder of abortionist George Tiller is tragic, as all murders, and Dan Phillips rightly observes that Tiller’s murderer should be put to death. What I don’t see him mention, nor have I seen others mention yet, is that if abortion itself is murder (and yes, it is), George Tiller deserved to be put to death — not by a murderous citizen, but by the proper authorities, authorities which have so shirked their duties to punish the wicked that today many of them openly defend them. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
- Given the state of the world today — economic uncertainty, factories closing down, a growing North Korean threat, and all manner of other things — here is a timely reminder that Jesus Christ is the cornerstone, and He is there for you.
- Pro Blog Design shares an excellent list of things to do when setting up a new WordPress blog. The only thing not mentioned is buying Thesis, the world’s greatest WordPress theme!
- Need some good news for the future? In just over a year, you’ll be able to treat yourself to what may very well be one of the decade’s best movies: Toy Story 3! Yeah, I’m more than a little excited about this one. :D
- Looking to encourage users of your Website to upgrade from Internet Explorer 6? Install Death to IE6! The script is simple to install and comes in three flavors (of varying annoyance), all encouraging users of IE6 to upgrade to a better browser — Firefox, Chrome, Safari… You know… Something Microsoft hasn’t dipped in evil!