- Every search term was interpreted correctly.
- The search was recognized as a physical place description.
- A local map of that place was found and displayed.
- The exact address of the place was displayed.
- Relevant links, such as for directions or further place information (including related websites), were made readily accessible.
- And of course, the first search result was perfect, even displaying the date of when I last visited that result, which served to verify without having to visit the site or read its description that it was the one I was looking for.
Minor, commonplace things, perhaps, but I applaud Google for making everything so intuitive.